Welcome to Vine and Dine
Wednesday, August 15 through Sunday, August 18, 2019
Vine & Dine is a premier destination event where foodies, wine, and spirit connoisseurs mix with master sommeliers, top culinary talent and winemakers in the stunning destination of Big Sky, Montana.
The Big Sky food, spirits and wine experience incorporates outdoor adventure and unparalleled scenic beauty with food and wine tastings, stimulating and fun educational seminars, cooking demonstrations, amazing curated lunches and dinners, our popular unique evening market, and a Pinot at the Peak wine tasting at 11,166ft.
Big Sky Resort offers a wide range of slopeside accommodations in Big Sky, MT. From hotels and condos to Montana-style cabins and luxury home rentals, Big Sky Resort has an option for your preferences and budget. Learn more.
Book a stay in one of our hotels, condos or vacation rentals and our Concierge will gladly assist with arranging your tee times, spa appointments, fly fishing excursions and more. Alpine hikes, mountain biking, and a Lone Peak Expedition are sure to round out your Big Sky summer festival experience. It’s easy to get to Big Sky, just 55 miles from Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport.
Customize your Vine and Dine experience by booking the events of your choice, or purchase a day pass. Take a breather from the action at the Solace Spa & Salon in the Mountain Village, where a spa service unlocks your access to amenities including a steam room, sauna, pool and hot tub, relaxation room and fitness center.
Meet our VIPs
Big Sky’s Vine and Dine offers the unique opportunity for foodies and beverage connoisseurs to clink glasses and hobnob with extraordinary talent, including Master Sommeliers Fred Dame, Jay Fletcher, and Ken Frederickson, Michelin-starred and James Beard-nominated Chef Adam Hegsted, and other movers and shakers in the industry.
Can't Miss Events
Be sure to attend these festival highlights:
- Master’s Dinner at Everett’s 8800 – a Five Course Indulgence at high altitude paired with rare wines from the Guild of Sommelier’s cellar, guided by Master Sommeliers Fred Dame and Jay Fletcher, and prepared by Chef Scott Giambastiani. Travel to and from Everett’s on Ramcharger 8, the world’s most technologically-advanced chair lift featuring heated, roomy seats. Friday, August 16th, 6-9 pm.
- Ride and Dine Montana BBQ – Take a guided downhill bike ride to Lone Mountain Ranch, a classic luxury guest ranch on the National Register of Historic Places, for a uniquely Montanan wine-focused barbecue. Complimentary shuttles also available.
- Pinot on the Peak - This once in a lifetime adventure combines the Lone Peak Expedition and wine and food tastings along the way including a high-altitude toast at the summit of Lone Mountain at 11,166ft.
View Full Event Schedule
- Fred Dame, MS
- Jay Fletcher, MS
- Don Jost, CSW, IWP
Chefs and Culinary
- Kent Torrey, The Cheese Shop, Carmel, Ca.
- Chef Scott Giambastiani, Google, Bay Area, Ca.
- Chef Ryan Solien, Big Sky Resort
- Chef Eric Holup, Big Sky Resort
- Chef Sunil Malhotra, Big Sky Resort, Master Chef of Britain
- Renwood, California, Jeff Peda
- Bodega Garzon, Uruguay, Jeff Peda
- Argento, Argentina, Jeff Peda
- PepperBridge, Walla Walla, Travis Goff
- Amavi, Walla Walla, Travis Goff
- Natalie's Estate, Columbia Valley, Boyd Teegarden
- Vias Imports, Italian Imports, Chris Blacklidge
- Three Sticks Winery, Sonoma Coast, Prema Behan
- Revana, Napa Valley, Scott Flory
- Alexana, Willamette Valley, Scott Flory
- Corazon del Sol, Argentina, Scott Flory
- Browne Family Vineyards, Columbia Valley, Andrew Browne
- Battle Creek Winery, Snake River Valley, Sarah Cabbot
- Sawtooth Winery, Snake River Valley, Maddy McGarry
- Winderlea Winery, Willlamette Valley, Bill Sweat
- Round Pond Estate, Rutherford, Napa, Brent Ferro
- Woodward Canyon, Walla Walla, Selena Kristonis & Sager Small
- Truchard Vineyards, Carneros, JoAnn and Tony Truchard
- Bergstrom Wines, Willamette Valley, Julie Lin
- Rombauer Vineyards, Napa Valley, Danielle Ball
- Blackbird Vineyards, Napa Valle, Veronica Cassaday
- Brooks Winery, Willamette Valley, Janie Brooks
- Adelsheim Vineyards, Willamette Valley, Chris Berning
- Bookwalter Winery, Walla Walla, Caleb Foster
- Linne Calodo, Paso Robles, Matt Trevisan
- North Berkeley Imports, California, Chris Johnson
- Scarpetta Winery, Italy, Chris Zimmerman
- Death & Co, NY, Denver, LA
- Bozeman Spirits, Bozeman, MT.
- Wild Rye Distillery, Bozeman, MT.
- Willie's Distillery, Ennis, MT.
- Spotted Bear Distilling, Whitefish, Mt.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Sign up for Big Sky Resort's newsletter to stay up-to-date on the latest events, news, and updates.